After Sun Lotion 2oz 8oz
After Sun Lotion 2oz 8oz
Great For All Skin Types
After Sun Lotion helps the inflammation, soreness, dehydration, and the redness of sun exposed skin.
Artisan crafted to naturally soothe and condition your skin, while working to diminish the effects of peeling, itching, and blistering resulting from sun damaged skin.
Our After Sun Lotion is a unique formula that spreads easily over sun burned skin, requiring no rubbing in. After Sun absorbs well, leaving a breathable protective layer on the skin.
Re-apply as often as needed.
Can also be used after shaving as a soothing moisturizer.
Lightweight • Non-greasy • Smooth application.
Animal Free Product
I have light skin that does not tan, needless to say it doesn’t take much for me to turn into a lobster! You know when you are so burned that you can’t even touch your skin? Well, After Sun has saved me when the sun has ravaged my skin, preventing peeling and easing pain. The lotion is very fine, so there is no rubbing involved and it absorbs well. Just spread on a layer and let your skin soak it in! Whenever you start feeling even slight discomfort, don’t wait, go ahead and spread some more. The natural properties in the lotion help your skin bounce back from sun damage. A must-have for Spring and Summer!
- Aloe Vera: Works on all skin types.Soothing. Antiseptic. Has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antimicrobial qualities. Moisturizes and keeps skin hydrated. Aids recovery from sunburn, dry damaged skin, and wound healing.
- Plantain: Contains allantoin, phenols, salicylic acid, tannins, vitamins A, C, K. Plantain is soothing and cooling. Provides natural relief for sunburns due to its anti-inflammatory, analgesic properties.
- Chaparral: Has an array of healing benefits for a variety of skin ailments. Antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal. Rich in antioxidants. Minimizes the effects of burns, rashes. Chaparral has similar healing actives as those of Calendula.
- California Poppy: Gentle calming, analgesic (does not contain opiates.) Provides pain relief.
- White Pine Bark: A very high source of powerful antioxidants, which reduce redness and inflammation. Provides a powerful defense against UV radiation. Improves skin hydration.
- Chamomile: An amazing skin healer. Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial. Known to be hypoallergenic. Reduces skin irritants.
- Peppermint Oil: Stimulates blood flow. Helps cool skin and ease pain. Antioxidant, analgesic, antimicrobial. Refreshing and soothing. Contains Vitamin A, which improves skin texture.
- Vitamin C: Antioxidant. Promotes and stimulates collagen production. According to dermatologists, exposure of the skin to UV lights causes ROS radicals that eventually damage cells, therefore having a negative impact on the cell membrane, cellular proteins, and collagen. Vitamin C has shown to reduce sunburn cell formation by 40% to 60%. Sunscreens block only 55% of free radicals produced by UV rays exposure. Vit C increases collagen production in both young and aged skin. ( www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov )
- Vitamin E: An important antioxidant. Shields skin against cell mutation due to UV rays. Aids to repair damaged skin and lighten the appearance of scars.
For Sensitive, Normal, and Dry Skin
Shake well before use.
Can be used on both the face and body.
Should be applied immediately after sun over-exposure, in doing so may prevent further damage and skin peeling.
This gentle formula does not need to be rubbed in, it is fine enough to spread without much pressure over sore, sensitive skin. Apply a fine layer over affected areas. As the skin is attempting to re-hydrate and to heal itself, you will need to reapply as the lotion is absorbed. Reapply as needed, making sure to thoroughly keep it hydrated, which is key.
Keep product out of direct heat. Eight-twelve months shelf life.
Any visible particles are from botanical extracts.
- Free of preservatives,chemicals,phthalates, dyes,GMOs,artificial additives,parabens,formaldehyde.
- Made with pure natural, wild harvested,& USDA certified organic ingredients.
Aloe vera leaf juice*, sunflower seed oil*, olive oil*, meadowfoam seed oil, plantain*. spilanthes*, elderberry*, green tea*, shea butter, emulsifying plant wax, soybean oil, xanthan gum, witch hazel*, sea minerals pure extract.
Wild Harvested and Crafted Extracts: chaparral, rose, gotu kola, California poppy, kava, Irish moss, white pine bark.
Organic and Natural Pure Essential Oils: calendula*, chamomile*, grapefruit seed oil*, rosemary*, peppermint*, vanilla.
Eco Certified: ^glyceryl stearate(vegan), ^gluconolactone, ^sodium benzoate, ^propanediol(vegan), ^sodium stearoyl lactylate, ^ethylhexylglycerin(vegan preservative), cetearyl alcohol(plant source).
Vitamins C & E.
*Denotes Certified Organic. ^Denotes Eco Certified.
Botanical based product. Handcrafted.
A bee free product • Animal free product
Not tested on animals
Caution: Read label contents before use. If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your practitioner before use. External use only, avoid eye contact, do not ingest. Keep out of children’s reach.
Disclaimer: This information stated by CharmingFolk/ECJac Products is solely intended for educational purposes. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. If a diagnosis or treatment is required and a cure needed, please seek advice from your personal healthcare provider.